Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:31:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Viren R.Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Ian Cartwright <ICartwright@IT.RJF.com>
Subject:   Re:cvs commit: src/sys/dev/ida ida_eisa.c

>>>>> "Matthew" == Matthew N Dodd <winter@jurai.net> writes:

 Matthew> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Viren R.Shah wrote:
 >> If you will tell me how. Can I just compile in DDB without building
 >> the kernel with debug enabled? If so, that should work (I'm currently
 >> gzipping the kernel onto the kern.flp floppy, and booting off of it.).

 Matthew> options         DDB

 Matthew> In your kernel config file.

 Matthew> You usually don't boot your debug kernels btw.  Boot the
 Matthew> stripped debug kernel.

 Matthew> I doubt you can get a crashdump since your're booting from a
 Matthew> floppy.  :)

*grin*

Currently in the process of doing that. Will let you know in a few.

Viren
--
Viren R. Shah
"Creeping featurism is a disease, fatal if not treated promptly"