Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ata driver question..

 Soren> It seems Viren R. Shah wrote:
 >>=20
 >> I made world and build a new kernel on Friday the 24th, and later t=
hat
 >> evening, I got these:
 >>=20
 >> Sep 24 18:00:33 jabberwock /kernel: ata0-master: ad_timeout: lost d=
isk contact - resetting
 >> Sep 24 18:00:33 jabberwock /kernel: ata0: resetting devices .. done=

 Soren> Be sure you have the latest, I fixed a couble of bugs in the ti=
meout
 Soren> code on friday, you shoudl have versions:

That turned out to be the problem -- I cvsupped at an inconvenient
time.  Thanks.

 Soren> -S=F8ren

Note to self: cvsup and rebuild world before posting to -current.

Viren=20
--=20
Viren R. Shah      | "For oft, when on my couch I lie
viren@rstcorp.com  |  In vacant or in pensive mood,=20
Research Associate |  They flash upon that inward eye=20
RST Inc.           |  Which is the bliss of solitude;" --WW