Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:49:59 +0200
From:      "Kai Krebber" <Kai.Krebber@krick.net>
To:        <volker@vwsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   AW: Re: sms/voice over isdn

Isdnphone and isdnmonitor work. Thanx for the tips. Now i recorded some =
waves, soxed them to .la format and dd-ed them to /dev/i4btel0 after =
calling myself.dound get played, but veeerrry sloooow and dark voice =
(will get problemd with police for prank calling people...). =
Strange:even msg.la from i4b is affected (used to work 30min ago). What =
went wrong?