Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:13:22 -0600
From:      Robert <robert@mhi-tx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   adding static routes

I need to add 4 routes to various networks, I can do this with the route
add command but I wanted to use the "static routes = "" " entry in the
rc.conf and I am not sure exactly what to put in there....
it says a list of routes but how do I list them??
separate by commas ?? put colon between dest+gateway?? have not been
able to find an example...
thanks in advance for answering such a newbie question...

please respond to e-mail address (I am not currently subscribed)
thanks
Robert