Date:      Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:48:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Patrik_=C5str=F6m?= <patrik@astrom.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Time/Timer based rules wit PF ?

Hi all,

I have a FBSD 6.0R Firewall running PF, I would like to have a setup that
allows my kids to have say 90 minutes of Internet time per day. My thought
was that I could put there IP addresses in a table efter say 90 minute.

It there away for me to keep track of how long they have been out on
external addresses ?, I would also like them to be able to "save" time so
if they spend say 45 minutes in the morning they could use the rest
later the same day !

Is there away with PF or with PF + 3rd party applications that would allow
me to do this ?.

Most gratefull for any hints or suggestions .

Regards
Patrik Astrom
Stockholm, Sweden