Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 00:45:32 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3DFX Driver

For the linux emulation code, you need to explicitly write linux ioctl handlers
for this. I may stick these in the file, but it might make it somewhat ugly. I
have yet to really get a good look at the linux emu code. Maybe tonight... after
school. Basically, the linux emu needs to have all ioctls explicitly handled, or
it never calls the dev ioctl. The ioctl handler for the 3dfx driver is rather
simple, if you've ever looked at the linux code, there is no ioctl to translate,
they are both generic ones made by 3dfx. I'll take a crack at it tonight, dan.

Daniel O'Connor had the audacity to say:

--
Coleman Kane
President,