Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 22:34:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   971208 and the nfs rollback didn't fix it...

I grabbed everything on 971208, hoping it would cure my nfs problems... It
didn't. :)

I still will see on my console:

shell syslogd: sendto: no buffer space available

Which is my first symptom that i'm going to have to reboot...

Any attempt to read a file on an nfs system will completely hang the
process. (kill -9 doesn't even get rid of it).

3028 mbufs in use:
2111 mbufs allocated to data
	304 mbufs allocated to packet headers
	11 mbufs allocated to protocol control blocks
	2 mbufs allocated to socket names and addresses
554/1392 mbuf clusters in use
8694 Kbytes allocated to network (97% in use)
0 requests for memory denied
0 requests for memory delayed
0 calls to protocol drain routines

A reboot advises me that not all processes died, check ps axl, then it locks
up.

This system is a dual P/200, acting as an nfs client....

Both machines(this client, and a 2.2.1 server) get random 'nfsd send error
55's on them...

Is this news to anyone?

Kevin