Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2018 23:54:36 +0530
From:      Ashish Gahlot <dreamashish21@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSOC 2018

Hello all,

My name is Ashish Kumar Gahlot and I am a final year undergraduate student
of Engineering College Ajmer(Rajasthan, India) majoring in
Computer Science.

I am interested in working on project *Verification of bhyve's instruction
emulation *for GSOC 2018. I am having experience with writing large
programs in c and assembly and have written X86 bare-bones kernel.

I have attached my CV below. Looking forward to your response to get
started :)

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Kumar Gahlot

--