Date:      Wed, 11 May 2005 20:21:59 +0800
From:      "Gallagher, James" <james.gallagher@misys.com>
To:        "'Peter Larkowski'" <peter@larkowski.net>, freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: serial console on ultra axe

Probably related to this issue here
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2005-May/014509.html ? It
was reported while I was in the middle of a cvsup (on x86) over the weekend.
I got away fine, didn't seem to have any noticeable problems (apart from an
annoying BIOS default I'd never noticed before).

James