Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 16:11:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ben Black <black@zen.cypher.net>
To:        Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.numachi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: can't find my gateway with ep0 interface

urm, i don't know what you mean by ISA mode.  it is always ISA, the
question is whether it has PnP disabled.  if you did not use the
3c5x9cfg.exe utility to disable PnP then it is still active.  also, what
interrupt are you using for the card?  is that what the kernel detects?
is that what the kernel expects?