Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:45:58 +0300
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        ahze@ahze.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/frefox, MOZ_EXTENSIONS=all: No rule to make target all/Makefile.in

Michael,

thank you for the answer.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:07:48 -0500 michael johnson wrote:
> On 1/13/06, Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru> wrote:
[skip]
> > While trying to get firefox doing gssapi auth at apache server (need
> > to install negotiauth extention):
[skip]
> > With `make MOZ_EXTENSIONS=negotiauth' command the result was nearly
> > the same.

> MOZ_EXTENSIONS is more for ports than end users, we recommend using what the
> port
> has.

Unbuildable MOZ_EXTENSIONS are useless for ports. So do for the end
users. Or did I misunderstand your words "is for ports"?

Well, I need a negotiauth extention, is there a way to compile it?

BTW www/mozilla has this extention at the default bundle while
www/firefox not. Why?

WBR
--
Boris B. Samorodov, Research Engineer