Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:09:41 -0700
From:      "Carlos Andrade" <carlos@rjstech.com>
To:        <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   more pestering from the newbie

I did a clean install (again) of FreeBSD 4.1.1.1 and wanted to work on
OpenSSH.  When I goto /usr/ports/security/openssh and do
:make install
it states that OpenSSH needs the openssl library

so I go to /usr/ports/security/openssl
:make install
the system reports that Openssl is already in the base system

So what is the deal?  I installed all the ports and added lynx and bash.
That and configuring tcp_wrappers.  Nothing else.  Why am I getting this
error?

my thanks in advance,
 Carlos Andrade
----