Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:53:35 -0700
From:      "=?windows-1252?Q?Jon_Roussel_|_BSM?=" <jon.roussel@bsmprofessionals.com>
To:        <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Meeting Request from BSM

   My name = is Jon=20 Roussel from BSM =96 Business Success Management
   exploring an = opportunity to=20 assist your IT Software Development
   and Staff Augmentation initiatives. We = help=20 companies reduce the
   development cycle by 40% and save up to 50% through = our=20
   Innovative Project Management approach and tools=85

   Our three = step=20 engagement model begins with:

   1.      =20 Risk and = Cost=20 Free Assessment of your requirement

   2.      =20 Followed = by a=20 high-level project plan proposal

   3.      =20 We = together=20 decide on Milestones and deliverables of
   the project; know what to expect = and=20 when with no upfront fee

   How it = benefits=20 you:

   -           &= nbsp;     =20 No = billing until=20 Milestone and
   deliverables meet your expectations

   -           &= nbsp;     =20 Dedicated = Project=20 Management Office
   to clearly understand your business model and align = the =20
   development initiatives with your Business Rules

   -           &= nbsp;     =20 Always = know what=20 to expect and when
   through our effective communication methods and  = project=20
   management tools

   -           &= nbsp;     =20 Software=20 Development Infrastructure
   that can be easily and quickly accessed and=20 customized as per your
   requirements; meaning no initial investment from = your=20 end

   -           &= nbsp;     =20 On Staff=20 Augmentation, we offer
   performance guarantee on all our resources. Simply = means;=20 if you
   are not satisfied with the performance of our resources, we will =
   replace=20 them at no cost to you

   Can you = please=20 accommodate me on your calendar for a brief chat
   to discuss how our = service can=20 help you achieve cost and times
   savings? If you = need=20 immediate assistance, please call me
   directly at 732-777-0800 ext.=20 402.

   Jon=20 Roussel

   BSM

   Office:   =20 732 777 0800 ext. 402

   Learn:    =20 bsm.us.com

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 Over 11 years in business with referable
   clients

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 MWBE Certified -- Minority & Women Owned
   Business=20 Enterprise

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 Microsoft Certified Partner

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 Oracle Certified Partner

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 Licensed to operate Nationwide and Global
   with $6MM Insurance=20 Coverage

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 NJOAUG.ORG -- NJ Oracle Applications User
   Group =96 Chapter=20 Owner

   -           &= nbsp;  =20 Global presence through JV & Strategic
   Partnerships with Multi = Certified=20 Worldwide Delivery Center

   HQ:         =20 2 Kilmer Road | Edison | NJ =96 08817 | United States

   Global:  =20 United States | United Kingdom | Middle East| India

   Unsubscribe:   If = you=20 have received this e-mail in error and or
   not interested in receiving our=20 emails; please reply with the word
   =93REMOVE=94 in the subject line and = mention all=20 the email
   addresses to be removed in the email body. We apologize for the=20
   inconvenience, if any caused.

   The information contained = in this=20 e-mail transmission is
   confidential and may be privileged. It is intended = only=20 for the
   addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use,=20
   dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the
   information=20 contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Under
   Bill 1618 Title = III=20 passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
   cannot be considered Spam as = long as=20 we include Contact
   Information and a method to be removed from our = mailing list.