Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 1996 07:25:24 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        amir@comtrol.com (Amir Farah)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: driver problem

Amir Farah wrote:

> 1) Does FreeBSD have CAPI support??

To my knowledge no manuacturer has done support for a FreeBSD CAPI.

A CAPI (Common Application Programming Interface, an widely used i/f to
ISDN equipment here in Europe) is in most cases supplied by the manufacturer
of ISDN hardware and it is a special piece of software for a hardware/OS
combination.

> Has anyone written little CAPI
> applications that I could use to test a driver??

What driver ?

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                    Hamburg, Europe