Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:04:36 -0800
From:      Brent Kearney <brent@kearneys.ca>
To:        sreenath sreekantham <ssreekantham@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: To install free BSD on windows NT

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 08:59:27AM -0800, sreenath sreekantham wrote:

> i.e I do not want to format the hardrive and make partitions and then
> install windows NT & freeBSD.

Then either you need to have unpartitioned free space your hard drive
already, or create unpartitioned free space by using a program like
PowerQuest's Partition Magic to shrink your existing partition.  There
is a free program called "fips" that shrinks partitions, but I don't
know if it will shrink a partition that contains an NTFS filesystem.
Your other alternative, as someone else pointed out, is to install
FreeBSD on a different hard drive.

-Brent