Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 1995 16:21:44 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gary Roberts <gary@wcs.uq.oz.au>
To:        phk@ref.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SNAP or current?

Poul-Henning Kamp writes:

> >   Which is more stable right now:  the latest SNAP, or current?
>
> current is pretty good just now I think.

>From previous comments I've seen, 2.1 is timed for April (perhaps a month
from now).  The last SNAP is a month old.  If -current is good right now,
is anyone likely to roll a new SNAP?  Just curious ...

(I find that the ease of the SNAP installs is a good way of dragging in
a few converts who have the mistaken idea that *BSD installs are always
difficult when compared with something like Linux :->.)

Thanks for a great OS.  I personally would have to *be* paid to go back
to a commercial one now.

Cheers,
--
Gary Roberts  (gary@wcs.uq.edu.au) (Ph +617 844 0400   Fax +617 844 0444)
4th Floor, South Bank House, 234 Grey St, South Bank  QLD 4101  Australia.