Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:30:44 +0100
From:      "Niklas" <scream@home.se>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   natd and FTP-transfers.

Hi, im having problems with a computer running freebsd 4.2.
it has two NICs, one for my ADSL modem and one for my switch.
I just got natd up and running. its working fine besides  ftp transfers from
Computers that have this computer as gateway.
The programs stop transferring after 8192 bytes or so.

I assume this is the gateways fault since i didnt have the problem before.
I also had similar problems with apache but they was solved with reinstall
of apache.

And by the way,  how do i get incoming ICQ filetranfers to work?
And  i want to forward the ftp requests to my workstations ftp-server.

Thank you.
Bye!