Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:44:08 -0400
From:      Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To:        freebsd ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   anyone able to build jboss4 on amd64?

I'm trying to build the jboss4 port, but it keeps failing with Java
HotSpot compiler errors at differing locations.  I'm using diablo-
jdk-1.5.0.07.01_6 with a freshly updated ports tree.  The error I get
is this:

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  Internal Error (4E4D4554484F440E4350500525), pid=59499, tid=0x50c000
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (diablo-1.5.0_07-b01
mixed mode)
# An error report file with more information is saved as
hs_err_pid59499.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please write
# a letter to freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org mailing list
#
Abort trap (core dumped)
*** Error code 134

but it is at a different part of the build every time.

I asked over on the java mailing list, but was greeted with complete
silence.  I know not much about java, but need jboss to run an
application we are planning to use.