Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:11:32 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ntp-4.0.93a

According to Charles Cox:
>     I just tried to install the ntp package for FreeBSD, and the package
> wouldn't build.  I was pretty surprised.  I haven't looked into the code

You need to have a pretty recent -STABLE for that. Some internal API (PPS) has
changed between 4.0.92 and the one you're testing but the kernel changes were
not at the time what you're running was released.

Either upgrade to 3.4-STABLE or get an older ntpd.

4.0 will have 4.0.98f.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #77: Thu Dec 30 12:49:51 CET 1999