Date:      Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:30:19 +1100
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just got 2 different 4.5 disks......

Grrr.

Wind River gets out of FreeBSD, says they're dropping  CD subscriptions.
Daemon news say they are taking it on.  So I sign up with them.  A couple of
weeks later, FreeBSDMall say they are taking over the existing subscriptions
from Wind River.  So now I am on 2 subscriptions and have to cancel one......

Which one gets more cash back to FreeBSD developers?