Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:07:46 -0400
From:      "Paul Pathiakis" <ppathiakis@micropat.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ClaraOCR 0.9.9 - missing files?

Hi,

	I'm running on FreeBSD 5.1.  It's Claraocr 0.9.9.  The GUI seems to work
fine.  However, when I try to run selthresh.pl, I get the following:

selthresh.pl -y 300 -l 0.45 0.55 *.pgm
selthresh.pl: scaling 2 times
pnmenlarge: not found
pgmtopbm: not found
pnmenlarge or pgmtopbm failed (do you have them?)

I've looked everywhere for these binaries and they aren't even in the source
distribution, that includes the tar ball from the site as well as the ports
download file (same?  didn't check)  So, I'm missing something.  I did a find
and I looked at the work directory and they just aren't around.

Thanks!

Paul Pathiakis