Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:27:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tim Salo <salo@networkcs.com>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What's up

> Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:20:38 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
> To: titus@pleach.de
> Subject: Re: What's up
> Cc: freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
> 	[...]
> HARP supports other platforms besides FreeBSD, and HARP is developed
> and maintained by the good folks at the Network Computing Services, Inc.
> I believe they are still subscribed to this group. I believe their direct
> email list for HARP is "ang@msci.com" (address taken from the HARP 2.0
> Announcement).
> 	[...]

You might also look at the HARP Web pages http://www.msci.magic.net/harp.

The HARP developers do read everything on freebsd-atm.  We can
also be reached at harp-bugs@magic.net.

We aren't doing much active HARP development at the moment, (that is,
we don't have any money for HARP development, but we do have a few
proposals outstanding).   However, we do fix bugs and respond to
questions.

-tjs