Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:49:48 +0200
From:      "Knocke" <knockefreebsd@o2.pl>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [nwebe] How to track TCP socket variables? (cwnd, ssthresh)

thanks :-) I must admit that Stevens says sth about that tool.

But there's still (at least) one thing I don't understand: how to enable
socket debbuging? Is it possible only when socket is created (fe: by some
special system call) ? If yes, does it mean that it depends on the
aplication itself, if it opens its sockets for debbuging and/or if it gives
a command line switch command to turn it on?

hk