Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:38:26 +0100
From:      Rafal Jaworowski <raj@semihalf.com>
To:        Matthias Reyelt <Matthias.Reyelt@brunel.de>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eval board Marvell 78xxx (Discovery)

On 2009-11-12, at 15:42, Matthias Reyelt wrote:

> I am looking for an Eval board with the 78xxx Discovery cpu to run
> FreeBSD on.
> Does the Marvell DB-MV78100-A1 run FreeBSD (regarding Ethernet,
> Flash,..)?

The DB -78100 board is supported and should boot. Marcel is seeing
some cache coherency problems still with it, but that's a separate
story i.e. bug(s).

I didn't manage to return to your issues with secondary mge unit on
Kirkwood, but the only board with more than one Eth port we have is
this MV-78xxx, and it both ports worked for us on this board.

Rafal