Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:56:22 +0100
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?mariam=5Fauc@libero.it?=" <mariam_auc@libero.it>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?Q?mariam=5Fauc?=" <mariam_auc@libero.it>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Holle?=

Good day,=0D=0A=0D=0AI am obliged to confide in you with the hope that yo=
u will understand=0D=0Amy plight and need of assistance. I got your addre=
ss from the net and=0D=0Aafter praying for God=B4s guidance, decided to c=
ontact you.=0D=0AI am Mariam  Bangura, daughter of late Mr John Bangura o=
f Sierra Leone=0D=0Awho was killed by the Sierra Leone's rebel forces on =
the 24th of=0D=0ADecember,1999 in my country Sierra Leone.=0D=0AWhen he w=
as still alive, he deposited one trunk box containing the sum=0D=0Aof USD=
$10 million dollars in cash (Ten Million dollars). with a private=0D=0Ase=
curity and safe deposit company here in Abidjan Cote d=B4Ivoire.=0D=0AThi=
s=0D=0Amoney was made from the sell of Gold and Diamond by my mother and =
she=0D=0Ahave already decided to use this money for future investment of =
the=0D=0Afamily.=0D=0ARecently, I rushed down to Abidjan after being able=
 to locate where my=0D=0Alate father kept the depository Agreement made b=
etween himself and the=0D=0Asecurity company. I have confirmed from the s=
ecurity company that the=0D=0Aconsignment is in their custody, when I dem=
anded for the release of the=0D=0Aconsignment to me in my capacity of bei=
ng the daughter of Mr Bangura,=0D=0Athe depositor of the consignment, I w=
as told that in the absence of my=0D=0Afather, the only person that can d=
emand for the release of the=0D=0Aconsignment is my late father=B4s forei=
gn partner on whose behalf the=0D=0Aconsignment was deposited.=0D=0AMeanw=
hile, my father have instructed me that in the case of his death,=0D=0Ath=
at I should look for a trusted foreigner who can assist me to move=0D=0Ao=
ut this money from C=F4te d=B4Ivoire immediately for investment .=0D=0A=0D=
=0ABased on this , I solicit for your assistance to transfer this fund=0D=
=0Ainto your Account, but I will demand for the following requirement:=0D=
=0A=0D=0A(1) Could you provide for me a safe Bank Account where=0D=0Athis=
 fund will be transferred to in your country after  retrieving the=0D=0Ab=
ox containing the money from the custody of the security company.=0D=0A=0D=
=0A(2) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable business venture=
=0D=0Athat would not require much technical expertise in your country whe=
re=0D=0Apart of this fund will be invested?=0D=0A=0D=0A  I am a Christian=
 and I will please, want you to handle this=0D=0Atransaction based on the=
 trust I have established on you.=0D=0AFor your assistance in this transa=
ction, I have decided to compensate=0D=0Ayou with 10 percent of the total=
 amount at the end of this business.=0D=0AThe security of this business i=
s very important to me and as such, I=0D=0Awould like you to keep this bu=
siness very confidential.=0D=0AI shall expect an early response from you.=
=0D=0AThank you and God bless.=0D=0A=0D=0AYours sincerely,=0D=0AMariam Ba=
ngura=0D=0Amariam_auc@libero.it   =0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A  =0D=0A