Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:12:55 +0100
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        Neil Darlow <neil@darlow.co.uk>
Cc:        Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD apcupsd-3.10.9 port additions

----------

Hello!

> Hi Lars,
>
> I've noticed a couple of configure arguments that need adding for this port:
>
> 1) nologin file located in /var/run
> 2) the CGI executables link against the GD2 library
>
> The first is fixed by adding to CONFIGURE_ARGS the following:
> 	--with-nologin=/var/run
>
> The second is fixed by adding to LIB_DEPENDS the following:
> 	gd.4:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/gd

Fine, thanks for the improvement. I will modify the port in the next
days.

> If you've been following the apcupsd-users list, you'll probably be aware of
> some problems with the new networking code. Expect another update in the
> near future (sigh, when will this version settle?).

Yes, I try to talk to the developper, but Dan is very busy with bacula,
and the response of the network code responsible is verry slow.

It is really a pain with the new version (stable!). 3.6.8 has worked
mutch nore stabe.

Regards

Lars

--
 Lars Köller      \   Raum   : V0-318 (Tel: 4964)
  Leitung Systeme  \  E-Mail : Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE