Date:      5 Nov 2000 14:29:43 -0000
From:      sharpmind2@371.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   my sio2 and sio3 doesnt work

I had a internal modem,and I was told  I must build kernel to work with it;
So I got rid of the key "disable"  in entries about sio2 and sio3 in the kernel
file, then I build kernel. However, after reboot it, system showed me messages

"sio2: configure irq5 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0"
"sio3: configure irq9 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0"

When I link modem to /dev/cuaa2 and /dev/cuaa2, I was showed error messages
" device not configured"