Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Deal Closers International" <invite@eventbrite.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Deal Closers International invites you to MARCO KOZLOWSKI - WTF - WEALTH THE FORMULA (Oct 23, 2012)

          Marco Kozlowski In Calgary October 23, 2012 Cardel Theatre, 180 Quarry Park Blvd   7 - 9 PM "Success doesn't come to you, You go to it!" and here's Your Chance of a Lifetime! Tired of working hard? Not reaching your Business Goals and Full...
          Read More

          Share this event on Facebook
          and Twitter
          We hope you can make it!Cheers,Deal Closers International

Event Summary:

Event: MARCO KOZLOWSKI - WTF - WEALTH THE FORMULA