Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:44:51 -0400
From:      Gregory Skouby <skoubygl@muc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DMI Pool Data

Hello,
       FreeBSD www2.XXX.com 2.2.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 2.2.6
There is the system information that I am running. When I attempt to boot I get the Verifying DMI Pool Data message and it just sticks there when I attempt to use the hard drive to boot. However, when I stick a floppy in the floppy drive I can tell it to boot of the hard drive from the boot floppy and it works just fine. I have seen ways to fix this with NT but not with FreeBSD, any suggestions? Thanks.