Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:01:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        grog@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        chris@unixpages.org, gunnar.flygt@sr.se, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cards that functioned with earlier Current

In message: <20030113020513.GI1120@wantadilla.lemis.com>
            "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org> writes:
: I tried this method.  It didn't help.  But then, my problem is
: different: it freezes under load, and maybe it's not likely that this
: would help.  I have ddb in the kernel, but the machine goes completely
: dead, so I can't get in to it.  The machine is a Dell Inspiron 7500.
: I'm attaching the complete dmesg.

Freezing up under load won't be helped by the change.  It would only,
potentially, fix the panics that were seen.  I'm ENOCLUE why things
would be bad under load.

Warner