Date:      Sat, 9 Nov 2002 10:53:10 +0100
From:      "Jon F Federhenn" <jon@rockwelldatacorp.com>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Ab-Initio (ETL) work in London

Hi

A friend of mine is in desperate need of several Ab Initio developers for
London (both permanent and
freelance, for one of the large companies there) and has asked me to help
him out.

Please drop me a mail if it is of interest and I will immediatey forward
your mail onto him. He also
mentioned to me that he has a few Ab In contractors (in the same company)
who are looking to move
on and hence are available if anyone is looking.

Many thanks

Jon.