Date:      26 May 2002 14:16:32 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
Cc:        Albert Kinderman <albert.kinderman@csun.edu>, gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: strange sawfish2 failure

--=-BAO9h4dWAgXUWtRgBkr1

On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 12:46, Jimmy Olgeni wrote:
>=20
> Hi!
>=20
> On Sun, 26 May 2002, Albert Kinderman wrote:
>=20
> > You have xview installed.  It leaves a msgfmt in /usr/X11R6/bin
>=20
> eek. Right. Thanks! I had xview and olvwm installed for reasons that I
> don't even remember :o)
>=20
> Side question while I'm here... does sawfish2 still support workspace
> geometry and viewports? The lisp bindings are there, but the
> configuration tool doesn't let me change the geometry (setting it in
> .sawfish/custom doesn't help).

If you're using PORTREVISION 1, it should work.  I submitted a patch
yesterday to allow for saved changes to be restored across sessions.=20
The capplets should also work.  Make sure you're using the latest
librep2 to avoid an undefined pthread reference.

As for the xview stuff, I was thinking of modifying the port not to
install its own gettext tools.  I'm not really sure if anything uses
them that couldn't use the standard gettext tools.  Do you have any
thoughts?

Joe

>=20
> --=20
> jimmy
>=20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message
>=20

--=-BAO9h4dWAgXUWtRgBkr1

--=-BAO9h4dWAgXUWtRgBkr1--