Date:      Sat, 5 May 2001 01:26:04 +0900
From:      Hidenori Ishikawa <hideishi@magisystem.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctm-cur didn't update crypto

Hi,

I recently rebuilt my CVS Repository from
cvs-cur-7200xEmpty.gz which I downloaded from ns3.saargate.de.

After that, I indeed applied the following deltas.

However, I found out that some of the files does
not have the correct Tag.
All the files in directory src/crypto, src/sys/crypto,
src/secure don't seem to have the listed tags.
RELENG_4_3_0_RELEASE
RELENG_4_3
RELENG_4_3_BP
Hence, I cannot check out the sources of 4.3-RELEASE
correctly from my Repository.

Is this just my Repository's problem?
If so, how can I obtain the correct Repository?

--
 Hidenori Ishikawa
 <hideishi@magisystem.net>