Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bruce Gingery <bruce@gtcs.com>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/3657: HyperNews port submitted

The following reply was made to PR ports/3657; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bruce Gingery <bruce@gtcs.com>
To: James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, GNATS Management <gnats@FreeBSD.ORG>,
        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 00:29:02 -0600 (MDT)

 Thankyou for the correction.  I did not realize that p5- indicated CPAN
 only, and hadn't seen that anyplace.  I merely took it as a designator
 that it was something which requires Perl5.

 	Bruce Gingery  <bgingery@gtcs.com>