Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 00:09:48 +0000 (GMT)
From:      David Banning <tracker@worldy.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netscape dies - core dump - Floating point exception

All of a sudden - when I access some web sites, netscape disappears.
root terminal says;

"/kernel: pid 324 (netscape.bin), uid 0: exited on signal 8 (core
dumped)"

X screen that netscape was called from says;

"[1] 324 Floating point exception (core dumped) netscape"

I tried re-installing netscape - nope
I tried running netscape as a different user - nope
I tried shutting down and re-booting - nope

Any suggestions would be great - Thanks..
FreeBSD 3.4 - Xfree86 3.3.3