Date:      Tue, 07 Jan 1997 10:13:31 -0800
From:      Jeff Newton <jeff@datapark.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Recommendations needed! - IRC Server

I'm interested in setting up an IRC server but I'd like some server
recommendations from all those that have "been there/done that".

My only requirement is that the server log every conversation in full
(and it run great under FreeBSD 2.1.5 *grin*)

Thanks in advance for your comments and advice!

Cheers,

--
Jeff Newton
Systems Administrator