Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:20:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Remington <JesusOnCrack@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Stupid newbie Question - IPSEC?

IPSEC is a standard for encrypted communications, e.g. VPN.
You would need another IPSEC enabled host to connect to for
it to be relevant.

Nitty-gritty details:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipsec-charter.html

You probably don't need INET(6), but it doesn't hurt to
leave it there either. I find that when I take things out
of the kernel, I usually miss them later...

--TIm