Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      john@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (John Morgan Salomon)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Racoon under FreeBSD 4.0-R

Hi there,

I'm trying to get Kame IPSec key management running under 4.0-R.
I would like to find out whether anyone on this list has ever managed
to get racoon to compile satisfactorily?  I've been trying for a while now,
and though it looks I've got all the requirements down (openssl 0.9.4,
des.h in the right place, etc.) I get a ton of compile errors on pfkey.c
which I can't track down.

Does anyone know of any conflicts with FreeBSD4.0-R?

Thanks,

-John