Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:04:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@world.std.com>
To:        freebsd-docs@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tracking -docs like -stable

Hello -stable & -docs:

I'm trying to "track" documentation similarly to -stable.
I can cvsup the "docs-supfile" Just Fine, but what needs to
be done afterward?

After cvsup of doc-all, in what directory should I be when
making/building?

What are the relevant make-targets for documentation &
where can I find them?

How do I properly omit building the .pdf and .ps versions?

I can't find anything in The Books (Lehey v3 & the
Handbook) & the docproj Web-site seems targeted toward
documentation "authors" & not toward documentation "trackers."

The textproc/docproj port is installed.

Naturally, faq/doc/book pointers most welcome.  :)

Many thanks,

-kc