Date:      Sun, 06 Jun 2004 16:39:05 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   HEADS UP: New GNOME debugging tool

--=-dYR2eztfYknQD3B7NGc4

While it might not be useful for many of the people on this list, the
new gnomelogalyzer.sh tool can greatly reduce the number of repeat build
failure emails we are so used to seeing.  Adam put this script together,
and I have only tweaked it slightly.  It only has a few tests in it now,
but even so, it could reduce or even eliminate build failure reports.

The documentation on the FreeBSD GNOME site has been updated to mention
this script, and it is downloadable (or will be when the web site
refreshes) from http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/gnomelogalyzer.sh.  In the
meantime, you can see the doc update at:

http://www.marcuscom.com/gnome/docs/bugging.html

And get the script from:

http://www.marcuscom.com/gnome/gnomelogalyzer.sh

The script is in MarcusCom CVS under the portstools module is any of the
FreeBSD GNOME team wishes to add more checks or improve functionality.=20
Please help get the word out about this great new tool.  Hats off to
Adam!

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke