Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        D M P <dmp@aracnet.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.5-R CD sets?

this has probably been covered before, but does anyone know if the 3.5.x
CD's will be part of the subscription releases or will 4.1 be the only
one?

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water