Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:34:22 -0700
From:      "FreeBSD WickerBill" <freebsdwicker@gmail.com>
To:        "Joey Mingrone" <joey@mingrone.org>
Cc:        jamie@bishopston.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-flashplugin7

I left the libmap as it was and cp'd them back to
/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin7/

That worked for me but I wondered if what you did worked...I guess not.
Also, a day afterward the flashplugin7 was again updated in fresh ports and
on this install it put them back in the /usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin7/
directory so maybe the napi was a mistake.