Date:      Mon, 26 May 2003 20:17:16 +0200
From:      "camaleon" <camaleon@xs4all.nl>
To:        "freebsd-newbies" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: minimum system requirements

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah Woolley" <sarah@ironicallyyours.org>
To: "freebsd-newbies" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 5:28 PM

> if you do want to try x windows, you might want to look at blackbox or
> some other smaller manager, instead of kde or gnome

Funny that you should mention that window manager, because it
was just the manager that I did use under Slackware to have
XWindows running. I have burned the cd-roms in the meantime,
and I will probably "rebuild" the old machine today or in the
next couple of days, and then have a go at installing FreeBSD.

- camaleon