Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:40:14 +0100
From:      Gabriel Striewe <gs_freebsd@yahoo.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zsh tutorial

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 10:19:57AM -0800, Noah wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> working on a few different things today.
>
> is there a good URL for understand zsh out there.
>
> I am trying to figure out the best and most practical way to setting up the
> .zsh configuration files.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Noah

A good starting point is http://zsh.sunsite.dk/

I personally recommend: "A User's Guide to the Z-Shell" by Peter
Stephenson, maybe expecially in your case:

http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Guide/zshguide02.html#l13

Besides that:

* "A workshop on Zsh"               by Larry P. Schrof

* "An Introduction  to the Z Shell" by Paul Falstad

* "Z-Shell Frequently-Asked Questions"

* Z Shell Manual

There is also a mailing list on zsh, accessible via
http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Arc/mlist.html

Gabriel