Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:40:03 -0500
From:      "Charles F. Dillon" <cfdillon@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   accidentally posted: was (u)mount /cdrom etc

	The original message was intened for freebsd-questions.  For
reasons unexplainable even to myself, I was unaware of the mispost as
well as the mispost of the subsequent replies.

	Just for the record, I was not looking for a hand holding
answer.  A simple point in the right direction does me just fine.
A reply that notified me of my error and was not quite as terse may
have been  more appropriate, but it did not bother me as much as it
seemed to hit a nerve with others.  The reply accomplished what it
was supposed to.

	Thanks to those who replied.  The cdplay works now. I have
questions that some of replies brought up, as well as some things to
geek on to solve the original (u)mount fiasco.  Relative questions
will of course be posted to freebsd-questions.

cfd
cfdillon@bellsouth.net