Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:34:45 -0800
From:      Andrew Houghton <aah@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another(?) native jdk14 compilation problem on 5.0

Magic.  The build went perfectly after the patch, and appears to run
well after some very limited testing.

Thanks to everyone involved for making this possible, and thanks to the
FreeBSD Foundation for putting money behind the project.  I look forward
to seeing a packaged binary on the JavaSoft site. :)

 - a.