Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:05:37 -0700
From:      Chris Tubutis <chris@tci.com>
To:        Tower15@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Morons!

Tower15@aol.com wrote:

> Although you may consider yourself an all knowing, powerful, visionary, I
> don't need any Mental midgets such as yourself filling my mailbox with
> worthless junk. I will not even lament on your childish, stupid, use of
> vulgarity to express your pointless, mindless diatribe on spam. You mindless
> idiots are the reason people don't like e-mail notification of new products,
> let alone the truely honest business men out there trying to make a decent
> living!

Any "truely honest business men out there trying to make a decent living"
who use SPAM to help them in their endeavors deserve the responses they get.
If it were up to me, these people would suffer much worse than they do
already.

>    So why don't you and your pathetic, coprolitic, "freebsd.org" just slither
> back into whatever waste hole it was that spit you out.

Because we were here first.  :)

>    By the way, I realize I will have to spell this out for you, "Remove My
> Name From Your Mail List!"

RTFM and unsubscribe yourself; nstructions are at the bottom of each and
every post.  Or, is that too difficult a task?

ct