Date:      Mon, 20 Jun 2011 08:56:57 -0500
From:      "No XSS" <noxss@veracode.com>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Announcing 5 Free Web Security Guides

Hello,

My name's Lesley and I work for a Web applications security company called Veracode. Since your site regularly publishes information in the security space, I wanted to reach out and see if you'd be open to adding our new "Free Security Threat Guides" to your site, be it in a helpful resources section, your blog roll or even as a mention in an upcoming article.

Our five security vulnerability guides are packed with information yet easy to understand, and are useful for audiences ranging from IT executives to consumer-level cell phone users. A typical guide:
* Educates readers on threats like cross-site request forgery, SQL injections, mobile code security issues
* Gives easy-to-follow steps, guidelines and helpful "cheat sheets" for preventing attacks
* Provides further free resources to learn more about security risk management

You can find links to our five free guides below:
* SQL Injection: http://www.veracode.com/security/sql-injection
* Cross Site Scripting: http://www.veracode.com/security/xss
* Cross Site Request Forgery: http://www.veracode.com/security/csrf
* LDAP Injection: http://www.veracode.com/security/ldap-injection
* Mobile Code Security: http://www.veracode.com/security/mobile-code-security

We'd love it if you'd take a look at the guides whenever you get a chance. If you like them and think visitors to your website will find them useful, it would be awesome if you shared them with your audience via a link or a mention in an article.

Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Lesley Michaels
Veracode