Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:37:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      jpt@msc.edu (Joseph Thomas)
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: ATM card/interface for FreeBSD]

	MSCI, under its participation in MAGIC, is working toward
releasing our Host ATM Research Platform (HARP) software by the
end of Feb. The software is currently available supporting SunOS 4.1.x
and FORE SBA200/SBA200E adapters. We currently have the software
running under FreeBSD 2.2 with FORE PCA200E adapters and are looking
at supporting Efficient adapters as well. An overview of HARP can
be found by looking at http://www.msci.magic.net. An announcment will
be made to the FreeBSD community when we officially make the FreeBSD
release.

--
Joseph Thomas                           E/Mail:  jpt@msc.edu
Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.    	 jpt@magic.net

	You cannot see what I see because you see what you see.
	You cannot know what I know because you know what you know.
				"Mostly Harmless" - Douglas Adams