Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:48:11 GMT
From:      "Eric P Liedtke" <jesus@musinghalfwit.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   psm0 out of sync

I am currently having a problem with my mice losing sync
when using a belkin KVM switch. Any time I switch over and
back the mouse loses sync. Is there any way I can regain
sync without rebooting. I've tried killing and restarting
moused but of course that didn't help cuz moused isn't out of
sync the actual device is. Any help would be appreciated.

-Eric Liedtke